- Cook, B., Schmidt, K., and Shaffer, K. (2017). Distance Learning: The wave of the future in middle school education. AMLE Magazine, 5(1), 19-21.
- Cook, B. (2017). Digital collaborators: Using virtual tools to make meaningful connections and improve critical thinking. Literacy Today, 34(4), 28-29.
- Cook, B. (2016). EdCamp: Do it yourself professional development. AMLE Magazine, 3(9), 11-13.
- Cook, B. (2016). Scholarship surge: One school district discovers how using social media can increase scholarship money earned by students. ASCA School Counselor, 53(3), 16-18
- Cook, B. & South, J. (2016). Getting students excited about college: Middle school is not too early to encourage students to dream big. AMLE Magazine, 3(5), 31-33.
- Cook, B. (2015). College and Career Readiness: What it means for middle school students. AMLE Magazine, 2(9), 24-26.
- Cook, B. (2014). Find Educational Dollars on Social Media. Principal Leadership, 14(6), 56-58.
- Cook, B. (2013, January). Living life-on-life through writing. Middle Level Insider.
Guest Blog Posts
- Cook, B. (2019, February). STEM Learning Takes Flight with Drones. ASCD Express.
- Cook, B. (2017, October). Drones Take Flight in Middle School Program. Middle Web.
- Cook, B. (2017, May). Strategies that Help Students to Design and Innovate. Defined STEM.
- Cook, B. (2017, January). Allowing for Student Exploration in 2017. ASCD Inservice.