A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,500times in 2015. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people. There were 70 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 74 MB. That’s about a picture per week.
The busiest day of the year was January 12th with 106 views. The most popular post that day was Facilitate, step back and watch.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- Argument Writing: Murder mystery scenarios aid in explaining evidence
- Two-Voice Poems: An alternative method to teaching point of view
- Facilitate, step back and watch
- Re-teaching point of view
- Dialogue: A Mini-Lesson Goes a Long Way
Where did they come from?
- That’s 52 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & United Kingdom were not far behind.